Part-Time Promotions Assistant
SummitMedia – Richmond is looking for responsible, energetic, well-spoken and outgoing individuals to join our innovative Promotions Team. As a team member you’ll work hard but have fun with a maximum of 29 hours per week as the face of various SummitMedia-Richmond radio stations. You will interact with listeners/clients, be a part of creating fun events, promote various contests or aspects of the station, and generally reach out to each brand’s audience in a positive and memorable way. This position can be the first step into a long term career in the radio/media industry for the right candidates. Interested applicants should have the following qualifications:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be able to drive with a valid Virginia driver’s license and reliable transportation to be considered
- Must be a social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing
- Must have a flexible schedule and is able to work days, nights and weekends
- Must be a great communicator and able to demonstrate/educate individuals about our brands, apps or any promotions that we might have going on at the time
- Must be a self-motivator and is willing to approach clients, listeners, etc. and feeling comfortable interacting with them is a must
- Willing to work indoors or outdoors in any condition
- Must be punctual and the ability to think on your feet is a must
- Great verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee could also be required to stand, walk or sit for a longer period of time. The employee will also be asked to lift and/or move items up to 50+ pounds, including setting up a 10’x10’ tent and other equipment as deemed necessary
All hires are subject to a background check.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Careers.Richmond@summitmediacorp.com or send via snail mail to SummitMedia, LLC – 812 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23236. No calls please. SummitMedia, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.